blank
blank

Compassion

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Now I Know My ABCs ~ Review F-J

It's time for some fun review activities!!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as the PDF of the cover sheet for your ABC notebook!

Here are some other ideas to review the letters and add to your LO's alphabet learning!

Letter Ff:

No Time for Flashcards made a Flag F

Letter Gg
:

MoziEsme made Gold Sticker G's,you'll also get some other great Gg ideas that she did for the letter.

Letter H
h:

MoziEsme made Happy face paper plate puppets, you'll also get some other great ideas that she did for the letter.
Letter Ii:

MoziEsme made Igloos, you'll also get some other great ideas that she did for the letter.

Letter Jj:

MoziEsme made really cute Juice Jello in an orange as the cup! You'll also get some other great ideas that she did for the letter.

1 comment:

Damery Family said...

I am so excited I found your blog. Thank you for sharing your ideas. I have recently started a daycare/preschool in my home and look forward to new ideas.